Before plugging for power
1. Set the Time Zone Slide the time zone selector at the bottom of the unit to Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific. (Refer to the maps on the right)
2. Set the Daylight Saving Time Slide the day light saving selector at the bottom of the unit to turn on/off in areas observing/not observing such time change. The icon shows on the display when daylight saving time is active.
WARNING: Please avoid playing with these buttons after entering the Clock/ Alarm set mode.
Auto clock set
You do not have to set the clock time as a built-in automatic time set system is equipped in this clock powered by 3V (2 X AA batteries, included). All you have to do is to plug this clock for power and current time will be shown automatically. However, the batteries can also be exhausted and we recommend that you replace the batteries every year.
In case the memory holding batteries are accidentally removed, you may set the clock manually with following procedures:
1. Be sure Time Zone and Daylight Saving Time is adjusted before operating the clock.
2. Press SET CLOCK/WAKE repeatedly until the clock setting icon is displayed.
Slide the AUTO DIMMER switch at the back of the unit to the ON position. The brightness of the LCD display will vary automatically according to the environment. Slide to the OFF position, the display will remain at its brightest level.
Backlight Color Select
You can choose among 4 different backlight color - blue, green, white and amber.
1. Before a specific color is set, the backlight color will keep changing.
2. Press Color Select at the back of the unit to toggle among different backlight color.
3. If the AC power and backup batteries are removed, the 4 backlight colors will starting changing again once the AC power is resumed.
STILL NEED HELP?- We use an automated support system so we can serve our customers in a first in - first out manner and prevent long hold times on the telephone systems
- Feel free to search the knowledge base by entering your model number or keyword in the search box on the Support Home Page or on the Answer Page , then push the red search button to find additional answers available as this answer may be only one of the many available answers in our system for your product.
NOTE: Search for a MODEL NUMBER, searching for words like purchase or, warranty will get you far to many results and make finding the answer you are looking much more difficult
REACHING CUSTOMER CARE
If searching the answers in our Knowledgebase did not answer your question and you need additional information, support, warranty service or want to inquire about out of warranty repair please follow one of the steps below to use the automated support system
1. New to the Support Site :
Click here to go to the Support Account Creation Page so you can submit a support request and we can respond.
2 . Returning Customer:
Click Here to Go to the Ask A Question Page so you can submit a support request and we can respond. Note: You may have to login if you haven't already.