|Setup Information for ST5TK1 Receiver
|What are the menu options for my ST5TK1 Receiver?
- These allow you to set and/or change the various features and settings of your ST5. Press and hold the FM Presets/Menu button to display the Menu Options screen.
- Use the Channel Up/Down buttons to highlight selections in the menu lists and press the Select button to select them. To exit a menu, press the FM Presets/Menu button. You can exit any Menu Options screen by repeatedly pressing the FM Presets/Menu button.
SIRIUS ID: Displays your ST5's 12-digit SIRIUS ID (SID) number. The SID is unique to each SIRIUS radio, and is required to activate your service. No adjustments are allowed in this mode.
FM Transmitter: This menu option allows you to enable or disable the ST5's built-in FM transmitter, and select up to 5 different preset FM transmitter frequencies.
- FM Presets: You can choose from FM 1 - FM 5.
- FM On/Off: To turn the FM transmitter ON, highlight and select On; to turn the FM transmitter OFF, highlight and select Off.
Settings Menu: Allows you to access the Display Options, Jump Settings, Memory Options, Audio Level, Confirmation Tone and Parental Control menu options.
- Display Options: Lets you adjust the display to improve its visibility in different lighting conditions.
- Brightness and Contrast: Brightness adjusts the overall intensity of the LCD display to help with viewing in different lighting conditions. Contrast adjusts the relationship between the background and the text on the LCD display.
- Jump Settings: Lets you select which city's traffic and weather reports the Stratus 5 will provide when you press the Jump button.
- Traffic: This option sets the Jump Button to provide a traffic report for a selected city.
- Jump Set: This option assigns any channel to the Jump button.
- Memory Options: Lets you turn the automatic S-Seek feature On or Off, and also provides a way to clear (erase) all the stored S-Seek alerts from memory.
- Auto Memory Search: Lets you turn the S-Seek function On or Off.
- Clear All Memory: This clears all S-Seek memory entries.
- Audio Level: Lets you adjust the ST5's audio output level.
- Confirmation Tone: The ST5 will sound an audio alert tone when you power it On or Off, as well as when an S-Seek alert or other alert is activated. The default setting is On. You can select On or Off.
- Parental Control: You can lock channel that you do not want others (such as children) to access without your permission. Locked channels will not appear on the Channel List screen, the Category List or when browsing channels. When anyone tries to access a locked channel using the Direct Tuning function, an Enter Code screen will appear and the channel won't be accessed until the correct code is entered.
Time Based Features: Lets you adjust the Clock, Alarm, Program Alert, Auto Shutdown and Sleep Mode.
- Clock: Allows you to setup the clock that appears on the Default screen, based on the format desired and the time zone in which you reside. The actual time is provided via the SIRIUS satellite signal, and will automatically update your ST5.
- Format: Displays either the time in either 12-hour (default) or 24-hour format.
- Time Zone: It is important to specify your time zone since the clock adjust the time automatically.
- Daylight Savings Time: Select whether your area observes Daylight Savings Time.
- Alarm: Lets you set your ST5 to turn On at a specific time. The last selected channel prior to shutdown will play when the ST5 powers On.
- Program Alert: Lets you program the ST5 to automatically tune to a specific channel at a specific time. The radio must be powered on in order for this feature to function.
- Auto Shutdown: Lets you program the ST5 to automatically shut Off after a one-hour period of inactivity (no button presses or other user intervention).
- Sleep Mode: Lets you program the ST5 to automatically shut Off after a selected period of time.
Signal Indicator: When using the optional Home Docking Station or boombox indoors, it is important to aim the antenna for maximum signal reception. The Signal screen visually shows the strength of the satellite and terrestrial signals being received by the ST5. The SAT bar graph indicates the strength of the satellite signal; the TER bar graph indicates the strength of the terrestrial signal (if available).
Factory Default: This menu option will restore almost every feature of the ST5 to the original factory settings.
|For more detailed menu options and setup information, please refer to your Owner's Manual.
Thank you for your inquiry Audiovox produces this Product specifically for Sirius-XM therefore Sirius-XM provides all customer support for the product that you are inquiring about.
Web Site: www.siriusxm.com
Online Listener Care: listenercare.siriusxm.com
By Phone: 1-800-967-2346
Hours of operation are:
8:00 am — 11:00 pm, Monday — Saturday
8:00 AM — 8:00 PM on Sundays
Please contact Sirius-XM for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.