- On the remote control’s back, push the tab and lift off the battery cover.
- Obtain two (2) new AAA alkaline batteries. Match the + and – marks on the batteries to the + and – marks in the battery case, then insert the new batteries.
- Press the battery cover back into place.The tab should click when the cover is locked.
- Test the unit by pressing POWER and any mode key (e.g., TV). If the batteries are inserted correctly, the LED will blink once. Note: When batteries need replacement, the remote control will stop operating. Remove the old batteries and insert new ones within 30 minutes to ensure all of your programming information is restored.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel cadmium) batteries.
- Always remove old, weak or worn-out batteries promptly and recycle or dispose of them in accordance with Local and National Regulations.