You can set the One For All 10L Universal Remote Control with Learning (URC10820N) to control your combo devices such as TV/VCR, TV/DVD, Satellite/PVR/DVR, Home-Theater-In-A-Box, and many others with a single code. For a complete list of combo devices, refer to the “Device Table” on page 5 of the User's Manual.
NOTE: Some combo device types have codes that you can program on separate device keys. For example, you can program DVD Player/ VCR Combo codes under the VCR or DVD mode keys. See “Setup Codes for DVD/VCR Combos" note that there are two sections under this device type.
Perform the following instructions to control a TV/DVD Combo:
1. Turn on the TV/DVD Combo and insert a video cassette.
NOTE: Please read steps 2 through 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before starting step 2.
2. On the remote control, press TV.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, and then release SET.
4. Use the Setup Codes under the TV/ DVD Combos heading (use codes listed as “TV Codes”). Locate the brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly, the LED will blink twice.
NOTE: If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter the same code
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. It should turn off. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2 through 4, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try
To locate your code see the