|Setup Information for SV5TK1 Receiver
|What are the menu options for my SV5TK1 Receiver?
- These allow you to set and/or change the various features and settings of your SIRIUS Stratus 5. Press and hold the FM Presets/Menu button to display the Menu Options screen.
- Use the Channel Up/Down buttons to highlight selections in the menu lists and press the Select button to select them. To exit a menu, press the FM Presets/Menu button. You can exit any Menu Options screen by repeatedly pressing the FM Presets/Menu button.
SIRIUS ID: Displays your Stratus 5's 12-digit SIRIUS ID (SID) number. The SID is unique to each SIRIUS radio, and is required to activate your service. No adjustments are allowed in this mode.
FM Transmitter: This menu option allows you to enable or disable the Stratus 5's built-in FM transmitter, and select up to 5 different preset FM transmitter frequencies.
- FM Presets: You can choose from FM 1 - FM 5.
- FM On/Off: To turn the FM transmitter ON, highlight and select On; to turn the FM transmitter OFF, highlight and select Off.
Settings Menu: Allows you to access the Display Options, Audio Level, Tones, Clock, Jump, Settings and Channel Lock menu options.
- Display Options: Lets you adjust the display to improve its visibility in different lighting conditions, and to display different types of information.
- Brightness and Contrast: Brightness adjusts the overall intensity of the LCD display to help with viewing in different lighting conditions. Contrast adjusts the relationship between the background and the text on the LCD display.
- Mode: Lets you change the default display screen to display either the channel name, category name, or the time.
- Audio Level: Lets you adjust the Stratus 5's audio output level.
- Tones: You can select whether to hear an audible confirmation tone as you navigate menus and lists.
- Clock: Allows you to setup the clock that appears on the Default screen, based on the format desired and the time zone in which you reside. The actual time is provided via the SIRIUS satellite signal, and will automatically update your Stratus 5.
- Format: Displays either the time in either 12-hour (default) or 24-hour format.
- Time Zone: It is important to specify your time zone since the clock adjust the time automatically.
- Daylight Savings Time: Select whether your area observes Daylight Savings Time.
- Jump Settings: Lets you select which city's traffic and weather reports the Stratus 5 will provide when you press the Jump button.
- Channel Lock: You can lock channel that you do not want others (such as children) to access without your permission. Locked channels will not appear on the Channel List screen, or when browsing channels. When anyone tries to access a locked channel using the Direct Tuning function, an Enter Code screen will appear and the channel won't be accessed until the correct code is entered.
- Signal: When using the optional Home Docking Station or boombox indoors, it is important to aim the antenna for maximum signal reception. The Signal screen visually shows the strength of the satellite and terrestrial signals being received by the Stratus 5. The SAT bar graph indicates the strength of the satellite signal; the TER bar graph indicates the strength of the terrestrial signal.
- Factory Default: This menu option will restore most every feature of the radio to the original factory settings.
|For more detailed menu options and setup information, please refer to your Owner's Manual.
Thank you for your inquiry Audiovox produces this Product specifically for Sirius-XM therefore Sirius-XM provides all customer support for the product that you are inquiring about.
Web Site: www.siriusxm.com
Online Listener Care: listenercare.siriusxm.com
By Phone: 1-800-967-2346
Hours of operation are:
8:00 am — 11:00 pm, Monday — Saturday
8:00 AM — 8:00 PM on Sundays
Please contact Sirius-XM for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause y