There are two ways you can start and stop a recording with the 360fly 4K. Either through the OnePush button on the device or the 360fly App.
1. To start a recording on your 360fly 4K, simply press and release the OnePush button.
2. You will feel a single vibration and the LED will change from Blue to Red.
3. To stop a recording , simply press and release the OnePush button again. You will feel 2 vibrations and the LED will change from Red to Blue.
1. Open the 360fly app and connect to the camera.
2. Once connected, tap on the Camera icon.
3. Then tap on Live View, from Live View you will now see a circular button. Tap once to start a recording.
4. To stop a recording, tap the now red button and your video will be saved and the button will return to white.
You are now ready to edit the video and share your experiences in 360°.