There are a few ways to delete a video directly from the 360fly HD camera.
Option 1 - You can delete video's one at a time from the 360fly with the 360fly App.
Option 2 - You can delete video's one by one or multiple by connecting the device to your PC or MAC. A simple drag and drop to the trash or recycle bin is all you need to do.
1. Power on your 360fly device and wait for the LED to turn solid blue.
2. Connect the power cradle to your PC or MAC via the USB port.
3. Place the 360fly on the power cradle and wait for the LED to turn solid yellow. This will indicate that the device is mounted to your PC or MAC.
4. Click on the 360fly drive icon to open the 360fly drive folder. (Screenshots from MAC)
5. Select a video from the folder or select all videos and drag and drop to the trash or recycle bin. You can also right click on the mouse and select move to trash.
6. This will delete the file immediately once you click Delete.