If you have not familiarized yourself with your 360fly's Firmware Update Process; Please read this article before you begin: Understanding your 360fly's Firmware Update Process
- To start, simply power on your 360fly.
- Once your 360fly's LED is "Solid Blue", you are ready to start.
- Connect your 360fly to your mobile device.
- Tap on the camera tab and tap on the settings gear.
- Tap on "Check for Updates" . Please Note: This will use your cellular data if you are not on a WiFi network OR if you are connected to your 360fly's network.
- If there is an update available, messaging will appear that an update is available.
- Tap on the "Download" button to start the download.
- Once the download has finished, the firmware file will be pushed over to your camera. If you are connected to a WiFi network(not your 360fly network) you will be prompted to enter your iOS Settings App to switch to your 360fly Wifi network.
- The LED will change from a "Solid Blue" to a "Flashing Yellow" once the update has begun on your 360fly.
- Tap on "Finish" and let the Firmware Update Process complete.
- When complete the LED will change from "Flashing Yellow" to "Flashing Blue" then to "Solid Blue"
Your all updated!