Information on the Audiovox CL6
Smartphone Interface Module
- connects your smartphone to your aftermarket security or remote start system
- not compatible with RF remote kits
- compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
- features include remote start/stop, lock/unlock doors, battery voltage status, locate vehicle via GPS
- four additional functions can be programmed, like trunk release, heated seats, defroster, opening windows, depending on the security/remote start system in your vehicle
- can work without a remote starter as a GPS vehicle locator
- requires CL6 Smartphone App downloaded to your device (available free from iTunes® App Store or Android Market)
- works over cellular network via CarLink service plan
- first year free
- $39.95 per year after first year
- warranty: limited lifetime
What is required to use the CL6 (CarLink) App?
- Compatible Alarm System Installed See chart below:
- Prestige/Pursuit: All E models w/ telematics port (Except PRO9233E)
- Code Alarm: CASECRS, CARS & CA4555
- Flash Logic: All FLRS remote start modules including FLCAN (RS Firmware w/ adapter)
Omega: All modules with telematics port
- CarLink Module Installed and Activated by the dealer
- Compatible Smartphone (see our FAQ's for each: Android and iPhone)
- Annual CarLink plan after 1st year.
Where can I find more information about CL6?
|Can I control my vehicle from more than one Smartphone?
Yes. Once you have the CL6 Module and a compatible alarm system on the car in question and your account established with CarLink simply download the CL6 and enter your established user name and password.
|Can I use CarLink with more than one vehicle?
Yes. CarLink can operate multiple vehicles from one application and as long as they have the login information.