Playing MP3 Discs
MP3 is a format for storing digital audio. An audio CD-quality song can be compressed into the MP3 format with very little loss of quality,
while taking up much less space. CD-R discs that have been encoded in MP3 format can be played on DVD player. The DVD player plays
the songs in the order they were burned on to the disc. When playback is started the elapsed time of the track that is playing will be
Selecting Folders and Songs
When a device containing MP3 files is loaded in the player, the navigation menu appears automatically.
- Press (up arrow) or (down arrow) to move the highlight to the desired folder (if present) on the left side of the menu and press ENTER. The songs in the folder will
be displayed on screen.
- Press (up arrow) or (down arrow) to move the highlight to the desired track containing the song and press ENTER to begin track playback.
Use the Next (>>|) button on the remote control to move to the next song. Use the Previous (|<<) button to move to the previous song.
Selecting a Play Mode
Filter (For MP3 & JPEG only)
Filter Mode enables or disables the display of files contained on the media based on their file extension. The filter function applies to the following formats:
- Audio - Audio data format (MP3, WMA)
- Photo - Photo data format (JPEG)
- Video - Video data format (MPEG , )
Flat Mode: play the entire disc
This mode is always on (default). During the Flat Mode, all the data folder with MP3, JPEG and movies will be played in sequence. If the Flat Mode function is off, it will only play the selected folder; other folders are disabled.
Repeat: play repetitively
Repeat function has 4 options : Off, Single, Folder, All. Move cursor to Repeat function and press ENTER, Each time ENTER is pressed the unit will cycle through the available options. Off/Single/Folder/All are displayed in that order. Repeat default is Off;
- Off Turn off repeat function
- Single Repeat the song being played until STOP is pressed.
- Folder Play all songs in a folder repetitively
- All Play all songs on the disc repetitively
Mode: play mode
The Mode function has 4 options: Normal, Shuffle, Random and Music Intro. Move cursor to the Mode function area and press ENTER repeatedly till the desired mode is displayed Normal/ Shuffle/ Random/ Music Intro are displayed in that order. The Mode function default is Normal.
- Normal: Play all songs in folder once.
- Shuffle: Play songs in a folder in a shuffle order. Each song in the folder is played only once.
- Random: Play songs in a folder in a random order. Each song in a folder isn't only be played once.
- Music Intro: Play each song in order in the folder for 10 seconds
- Remark– The purpose of the Music Intro function is to provide the user with a sample of each song for 10 seconds, thereby making it easy to select and listen to a favorite song.
Add to program
Method: To add the selected songs into Browser view, make sure disc playback is off. Move cursor to Edit mode function and press ENTER. After Edit mode is selected, move cursor to songs list and select the songs which will be compiled and press ENTER. A check mark appears to the left of the selected song; to add the selected songs to the program, move cursor to the “Add to program” function and press ENTER. The selected songs is added into a new program list and the check mark will disappear on play list, move cursor to “Program view” function and press ENTER to browse the songs in the program. Press play button to play the selected songs.