Using the Remote Control Advent ADV49 Monitor with DVD
When purchased the remote control has a battery installed with a
* Function control is available on the unit and the Remote Control.
2. MONITOR SELECT
3. SOURCE* - Each time the button is pressed, the unit will cycle through modes DVD, AV1/AUX
4. TV Mode Select - Switches certain function keys on the remote control for monitor functions.
5. DVD Source - This button is only active when remote control is in DVD mode.
6. PIX ( Picture Select ) - Each time of this button is pressed, the OSD picture adjustment displays the “Adjustment bar” for BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, COLOR, TINT(For NTSC only) or RESET. Once the desired adjustment bar is displayed, use the VOLUME+/ –VOLUME– button to adjust the setting. The display will automatically turn off if no adjustments are made within 6 seconds.
7. SYSTEM MENU - Allow the user to access the system menu when the unit has been placed in TV mode ( See Item number 4 ). Press cursor (Up, Down) buttons to select desired picture control FMM screen mode, OSD language and source default during power up.
8. CURSOR (Left, Right, Up, Down) - Use these buttons to access menu selections on the screen.
9. ENTER - Used to implement a selected setting or menu option.
10. DISPLAY - Press to display the current disc information while the disc is playing. Press the cursor (Up, Down) buttons to select the Title or Chapter. For Title/Chapter selection use the numeric buttons to enter the desired Title /Chapter selection.
11. SCAN BACKWARD (<<) - Press to search in a backward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8, 16 times and normal speed.
12. PLAY* - Press to activate the play mode while a disc is loaded into the disc compartment.
13. PREVIOUS (|<<) - Press to return to the previous chapter or track.
14. PAUSE (II) - Press to pause playback.
15. NUMBERS - Allow the user to ENTER the numbers 0-9 for selection of the tracks, titles chapters or password setting.
16. FMM ON/OFF - Turns the FM Modulator power on/off.
17. IRT ON/OFF (Optional) - Turns the Infrared Transmitter on or off for IR wireless headphones.
18. NEXT (>>|) - Press to skip to the next chapter or track.
19. STOP (<)* - Press to stop playback.(Playback will resume from the point it is stopped). Press twice at once to stop playback fully. (Playback will resume from the beginning of the disc).
20. SCAN FORWARD (8) - Press to search in a forward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8, 16 times and normal speed.
21. AUDIO - Press to display and select audio language in DVD mode. Each time you press the button, the language changes.
22. SETUP - Press to display the Setup menu which allows the user to change the DVD player options such as LANGUAGE, VIDEO, RATING & MISC.
23. SUBTITLE - Press to display and select the subtitle language in DVD mode. Each time you press the button, the subtitle language changes.
24. REPEAT - Allows the user to repeat a selected title, chapter, or track.
25. DISC MENU - Allow the user to access the disc’s menu mode
26. ZOOM - Press this button to enlarge the picture when playing a DVD disc.
27. VOLUME DOWN (-) or UP (+) - Press to decrease or increase the level of the picture adjustments after the picture select button (PIX) is pressed.
28. DVD Mode Select Button - Switches certain function keys on the remote control for DVD function.
29. MUTE - Press this button to mute the audio for wireless FMM, IR headphones and wired headphones.
30. EJECT* - This button is used to eject the disc.