Battery Installation: Before attempting to operate your Remote Control, install the batteries as described below.
- Turn the Remote Control face down. Using your finger, slide the battery cover off in the direction of the arrow.
- Install Two “AAA” batteries. Make sure that proper polarity (+ or -) is observed.
- Align the cover tabs with the remote control and slide the cover until it locks.
The remote control will operate the VOD108FR It is not a universal remote control and will not control equipment from other manufacturers.
* Function control is available on the unit and the Remote Control. ** Function is not available on this model. *** FLO TV function only available when optional FLO TV module is installed.
- Monitor Select: Sets the remote control code to allow control of the unit set to M1 or M2.
- FLO TV Button: Press to access FLO TV mode. Also switches the function keys on the remote control to correspond to FLO TV functions.
- DVD Mode Select: Press when playing DVD's. Switches certain function keys on the remote control for DVD functions.
- Source*: DVD/USB, AV1/FLO TV, AUX and GAME.
- FMM On/Off: Turns the FM Modulator on/off.
- FMM Select: Select the wireless FM Modulator Frequency.
- IRT On/Off: Turns the infrared transmitter on or off for IR wireless headphones.
- Display: Press to display the current disc information while the disc is playing. Press Up or Down to select Title or Chapter. For selection, use the numeric buttons to enter the desired Title or Chapter selection.
- Return: Press for the disc root menu. Press again to resume the disc playback.
- System Menu: Allows the user to access the system menu. Press Up or Down to select the desired screen mode, FMM frequency, OSD language and/or source default during power up.
- Back Button: When in FLO TV mode, takes the user back one screen when in Menu, Show Information, Show Description, or Guide. Path ends at full screen TV.
- Cursor Up, Down, Left, Right Buttons: Use to access menu selections on the screen in DVD mode. Use these buttons for channel changing (up/down), navigating menus and selecting items in FLO TV mode.
- OK Button (Enter): Used to implement a selected setting or menu option.
- Menu / Settings Button: Pressing the Menu button in DVD mode will cause the DVD root menu to appear. When using a USB device, pressing the Menu button will cause the root menu to display. Press the Menu button while listening to MP3 files has no effect as the operation is prohibited. Pressing the FLO TV button will access the FLO TV mode and disable the DVD and USB functions. To return to DVD control functions, press the DVD button. When in FLO TV mode, the Settings button allows the user to toggle the FLO TV settings menu on/off.
- Repeat: Press to repeat selected title, chapter or track.
- Audio: Press to display and select Audio language in DVD mode. Each time you press, the language changes.
- Subtitle: Press to display and select the subtitle language in DVD mode. Each time you press, the language changes.
- Stop: Press once to stop playback at disc position. Press twice to stop playback completely.
- Previous: Press to return to the previous chapter or track.
- Scan Backward: Press to search in a backward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8, 16 times the normal speed.
- Pause: Press to pause playback. Pressing again or pressing Play will resume normal playback.
- Play: Press to activate the play mode while a disc is loaded in the disc compartment.
- Scan Forward: Press to search in a forward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8, 16 times normal speed.
- Next: Press to skip to the next chapter or track.
- A-B Button: Allows the user to repeat disc playback from point A to point B. Press once to mark the beginning of the segment which would be Point A. Press twice to mark the end of the segment which would be Point B. Press again to cancel the function.
- Zoom: Press to enlarge the picture when playing a DVD disc. Enlarge by 2X, 3X, 4X.
- Mode/Setup: Mode toggles between FLO TV and auxiliary AV source attached to the FLO TV module when in FLO TV mode. When in DVD mode, pressing the Setup button will display the setup menu which allows the user to change the DVD player options such as OSD Language, Video, Rating, etc.
- Information: Pressing this button displays the Channel Info bar and the Program Description. When in FLO T mode, pressing the button opens the Channel Info bar. The second button press while channel info bar is displayed will provide program information. To return to the FLO TV program press the button again.
- Channel Guide: When in FLO TV mode pressing this button allows the user to turn the Channel Guide on and off. The Channel Guide opens with the current channel and show title highlighted.
- Mute Button: press to mute the audio for wireless FMM, IR headphones and wired headphones. Pressing this button again restores the sound to the previously set level.
- PIX Button (Picture Select): Each time this button is pressed, the on screen picture adjustment displays the adjustment bar for Brightness, Contrast, Color, Tint or Reset. Once the desired adjustment bar is displayed, use the Volume Up or Down buttons to adjust the setting. The display will automatically turn off if no adjustments are made within 6 seconds.
- Volume Up / Down Button: Press to decrease or increase the volume of wired headphones or the level of picture settings which are available after the picture select button is pressed.
- Number buttons: When in DVD mode, these buttons allow the user to enter numbers 0 to 9 for selection of CD tracks, DVD chapters and password. When in FLO TV mode these buttons allow the user to select favorite channels and for PIN entry for parental controls.***
- DVD Source: This button is only active when remote control is in DVD mode. Each time the button is pressed one of the sources (DVD or USB) will be selected. If the USB is not plugged in, the unit will remain on DVD source. Plus in a USB memory device and press to change source from DVD to USB.
- Eject: This button is used to eject the disc