Using the Remote Control SIRIUS SDST5V1 Starmate Dock and Play Radio
1. Power Button: Turns the ST5 ON and OFF.
2. Category < / > Buttons: Navigate through the Category List screens, which display SIRIUS channel categories. Pressing and holding the buttons provides a shortcut for adjusting the display’s brightness without having to enter the Menu Options (see page 96).
3. MUTE Button: Mutes the audio. When the ST5 is muted an icon appears in the lower-left corner of the display, replacing the Band/Preset Bank Number indicator.
4. Channel Up/Down Buttons: Navigate through channels and display screens, and highlight items on the display.
5. Rewind Button: Rewinds through a broadcast saved in SIRIUS Replay.
Play/Pause Button: Pauses and replays live or time-shifted content from 6. the currently tuned channel. Pressing and holding this button displays the list of content saved in SIRIUS Replay.
7. Fast-Forward Button: Fast-forwards through a broadcast saved in SIRIUS Replay.
8. Volume +/– Buttons: Adjusts the audio volume up & down.
9. Number Buttons (0 – 9): Set and select preset channels. Also used to directly tune channels by entering the channel number.
10. Jump Button: Quickly switches between the current channel and a favorite (or frequently-accessed) channel.
11. DISP (Display) Button: Toggles the Default display screen between the normal display mode and large text display mode (see page 76). Pressing and holding switches the display to the MY CHANNELS screen (see page 75).
12. Memory (MEMO) Button (S-Seek Function): Saves and recalls artist names, song titles, and sports teams. You can store up to 30 artist/song title combinations, including your favorite sports teams/cars and traffic channels. Pressing and holding the MEMO button will enter the recall mode, displaying the stored information.
13. BAND Button: Pressing and releasing switches between the five preset banks (A, B, C), which hold ten presets each. Pressing and holding this button switches to the MY PRESETS category, which lets you see what artists and songs are playing on each of your stored presets.
14. MENU Button: Accesses Menu options to make setup and feature changes.
15. FM Presets Button: Selects between preset FM frequencies used for the ST5’s built-in wireless transmitter.
16. Select Button: Selects items highlighted on the display screen. When the Default Screen is displayed, a press-and-release of the Select button will display a prompt to enter a channel number. Pressing and holding will return to the last channel played.
Remote Control Battery Installation
To install the remote control battery, turn the remote control over and locate the battery cover near the bottom edge. Open the battery compartment and place the battery in the compartment with the + side of the battery facing up. Replace the battery cover on the remote control.
You can also access the User's Manual here
Thank you for your inquiry Audiovox produces this Product specifically for Sirius-XM therefore Sirius-XM provides all customer support for the product that you are inquiring about.
Web Site: www.siriusxm.com
Online Listener Care: listenercare.siriusxm.com
By Phone: 1-800-967-2346
Hours of operation are:
8:00 am — 11:00 pm, Monday — Saturday
8:00 AM — 8:00 PM on Sundays
Please contact Sirius-XM for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.