Basic Functions of the Audiovox MMD85A MTG Series DVD Player
What are the controls and input details of my MMD85A Mobile DVD Player?
- Dome Lights
- Infrared Transmitter and Sensor
- Source Button
- Screen Mode Button
- Power ON/OFF Button
- DVD Disc Insertion Slot
- Three Position Dome Light Switch
- Stop Button
- Play Button
- Eject Button
- Screen Release
- Ventilation Opening
- LCD Panel
- Auxiliary Video/Audio Input
- Headphone Jacks
What are the basic functions of the remote to my MMD85A Mobile DVD Player?
*Function control is available on the unit and the Remote Control.
- *Power Button
- Display Button
- Angle Button
- Subtitle Button
- Audio Button
- Zoom Button
- Cursor (Up, Down, Left, Right)
- Menu Button
- Return Button
- A-B Button
- Volume Down Button
- Volume Up Button
- Slow Button
- PIX (Picture Select) Button
- Pause Button
- *Stop Button
- Channel Select Button
- FMM On/Off Button
- *Eject Button
- Number Buttons
- *Source Button
- Mute Button
- Enter Button
- Setup Button
- Repeat Button
- Next Button
- Previous Button
- Scan Forward Button
- Scan Backward Button
- *Play Button
What is the basic operation of my MMD85A Mobile DVD Player?
- POWER: Turn the unit on/off
- DISPLAY: Display disc information (title, chapter, angle, audio, subtitle, etc.)
- ANGLE: Change the angle on a scene
- SUBTITLE: Select the subtitle language and turn it on/off
- AUDIO: Select the audio language
- ZOOM: Enlarge an image to 2 3 or 4 times the original size
- CURSOR: Used for Menu Navigation
- MENU: Display the root menu of the disc
- RETURN: Not used in this model
- A-B: Repeat a specific portion from point A to point B of the disc
- VOLUME(-): Reduce volume/Lower picture setting
- VOLUME(+): Increase volume/Raise picture setting
- SLOW: Play at 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, or 1/16 normal speed
- PIX: Brightness, Contrast, Tint or Color
- PAUSE: Still Picture
- STOP: (1 time) Stop at the present playing point/(2 times) Stop Playing
- CHANNEL SELECT: Selects the FM modulator frequency
- FMM On/OFF: Turns the FM Modulator power on/off
- EJECT: Eject disc
- NUMBERS: Select item or password setting
- SOURCE: Source selection DVD, AV1, AUX
- MUTE: Press to mute audio
- ENTER: Confirm item or setting
- SETUP: Display the setup menu to select and set items, and exit the setup menu
- REPEAT: Repeat playback of a title, chapter, or track
- NEXT: Press the skip to the next chapter or track.
- PREVIOUS: Press to return to the previous chapter or track.
- SCAN FORWARD: Scan forward at 2, 4, 8, or 20 times normal speed
- SCAN BACKWARD: Scan backward at 2, 4, 8, or 20 times normal speed
- PLAY: Start Playback
How do I play a video game on my MMD85A Mobile DVD Player?
- Change the source by pressing the Source Button on the remote.
- Connect the A/V output from your game system to the RCA inputs (AV1) or the 1/8 (AV2)* input.
- Adjust the volume and picture for individual preference.
How do I use a game controller with my MMD85A Mobile DVD Player?
- Plug the game controller (arrow facing down) into the game port on the left side of the unit.
- Press the Source button on the remote until "AV2" is displayed.
STILL NEED HELP?- We use an automated support system so we can serve our customers in a first in - first out manner and prevent long hold times on the telephone systems
- Feel free to search the knowledge base by entering your model number or keyword in the search box on the Support Home Page or on the Answer Page , then push the red search button to find additional answers available as this answer may be only one of the many available answers in our system for your product.
NOTE: Search for a MODEL NUMBER, searching for words like purchase or, warranty will get you far to many results and make finding the answer you are looking much more difficult
REACHING CUSTOMER CARE
If searching the answers in our Knowledgebase did not answer your question and you need additional information, support, warranty service or want to inquire about out of warranty repair please follow one of the steps below to use the automated support system
1. New to the Support Site :
Click here to go to the Support Account Creation Page so you can submit a support request and we can respond.
2 . Returning Customer:
Click Here to Go to the Ask A Question Page so you can submit a support request and we can respond. Note: You may have to login if you haven't already.