Wireless Remote Control Software for RCA Lyra RD900W MP3 Player
Click here to go to the RCA Download page, Select the RD900W from the drop down list and open the downloaded file
This self-installing upgrade will replace your existing system tray application with the new version 1.4 build 0.6. In addition to remotely controlling MusicMatch JukeboxTM, this version adds the ability to control RhapsodyTM, a premium streaming music service.
Yahoo acquired MusicMatch Jukebox and subsequently discontinued distribution of MusicMatch Jukebox as of August 31, 2007 as well as suspending all support of the MusicMatch services.
We appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide service information for your product. Since MusicMatch has been discontinued, no updates will be available for their software.
You may still download music off a music-sharing site of your choice but you will need to use Windows Media Player.
To Uninstall MusicMatch Jukebox:
- Go to the Control Panel on your PC.
- Select Add/Remove Programs.
- Select MusicMatch Jukebox
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if there are any.
- Once complete, go to My Computer and locate Documents and Settings and then Program Files.
- Right-click the MusicMatch folder and select Delete.
To install Windows Media Player:
- Click here to go to microsft.com to download the latest version of Windows Media Player.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.