Please follow the steps below:
- Open the inSite app on your iOS device
- Select the settings tab
- Select “Add a new inSite device”
- Remove and insert the battery into the inSite device. The inSite device should have a Red LED light blinking
- On the app, press the refresh button on the top right corner of the app
- The inSite name should appear. If it does not appear, please repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Select the inSite device name. You should see an indicator that the app is attempting to connect. If the app does not connect, please make sure the device is not paired to another iPhone or iPad and try again from step 2.
- A pop up should appear asking to pair with the inSite device. Select, “Pair”. If you do not see a pop up appear or the device does not connect. Please make sure that you have not already paired the device. You can check this in your iOS device’s Bluetooth Settings page. If you have paired before, please remove the pairing in the Bluetooth settings and repeat the process from step 4.
- The app should open a next screen that allows you to name and assign an icon to your inSite device