- Charge the WIDTV1 Mobile TV Receiver fully before initial operation.
- Plug the supplied USB charging cable into a USB port.
- Insert the Micro USB charging cable connector into the WIDTV1 Mobile TV Receiver and the red “Charge” LED will illuminate. When the WIDTV1 Mobile TV Receiver is fully charged, the red “Charge” LED will turn OFF.
- Download and install the free DyleTMmobile TV app by Siano® from the App Store or Google Play®.
- Open the application and perform the sign in process.
- Turn the WIDTV1 Mobile TV Receiver ON by sliding the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The blue “Power” LED will illuminate.
NOTE: While the WIDTV1 is in use, the blue “Power” LED will turn off 10 minutes before the battery is depleted.
- Release and fully extend the telescopic antenna from its docked position and swivel it to an upright position.
- Place the WIDTV1 Mobile TV Receiver in a suitable location close to a window where it will not be subjected to moisture or excessive heat.
- Set up the WiFi connectivity on your mobile device’s settings/connectivity manager. Use your mobile device at a maximum of 7 meters distance from the WIDTV1 Mobile TV Receiver. Go to the Network Manager on your mobile phone or tablet and search for the “Audiovox Mobile TV xxxxxx” network.
NOTE: The “xxxxxx” notation in the network name represents the last six digits of the WIDTV1 Mobile TV Receiver MAC address.
NOTE: On Apple® devices, although the WiFi connection has been established, connection to the Audiovox Mobile TV WiFi network may not show a check mark. The check mark may be replaced by a spiraling circle.
- Activate the DyleTMmobile TV app by Siano®
- Scan for channels.
a. Channels must be scanned in order to watch live TV, go to; Settings > Scan Channels > Scan.
NOTE: The Channel Scan progress bar will be displayed and the process may take several minutes to complete.
b. When channels are found, the number of channels will be displayed. If channels are not found, re-perform the channel scan process. c. Once the channel scan is complete, press DONE.
- To view available TV channels, select Live TV and a list of channels will be displayed. Select a listed channel to watch live TV.
- To access the electronic program guide, select Guide to view program information.
- The Settings feature is used to scan for channels, monitor battery life, etc.