- Volume Down: This adjusts the speaker volume for Navigation instructions as well as Bluetooth calls.
- Power on/off: This allows you to shut the Navigation system off when you do not require its operation.
- Navigation Safety Mode: This feature shuts off the monitor until your next turn or Navigation instruction needs to be displayed. The next turn will come up and then the screen will shut off unless your next instruction is less than one minute away.
- Home Menu: This Button will take you to the main selection menu or toggle the screen off if you are in the main menu currently.
- Bluetooth: This will take you directly to the Bluetooth Menu from any other screen to make or answer a call.
- Volume Up: This adjusts the speaker volume for Navigation instructions as well as Bluetooth calls.
- Reset: Will reset the Navigation system to its factory default settings.
- Screen/Monitor: Your Navigation/ Bluetooth/Back-up Camera will be displayed here. This is a capacitive touch screen (similar to a smart phones), it does not need to be pressed hard, and just a light touch will operate it. Don't tap on or poke the screen with your finger nail or other objects. It requires contact with your finger to operate. In cold weather it may require a longer touch. The screen will not respond when wearing gloves or if your fingers are covered.