Navigation Quick Start for the Advent OTOCAM3 Head Unit
The Navigation mode can be selected in a number of ways. Navigation can be accessed from the Main Menu. Navigation can also be selected by pressing the front panel NAV or DEST buttons.
NOTE: Before operating your iGO primo software, please carefully read and follow the instructions provided in the Navigation Owner’s Manual. Make sure that you are familiar with the system’s features and know how to operate the system.
NAVIGATION QUICK START
The following procedure provides a quick overview of the Navigation mode.
- Access the navigation function: You can access the navigation function by pressing the front panel NAV/DEST button or by pressing the front panel MENU button.
- Start Up: After the iGo primo software starts, you will see the reminder warning to use your iGo primo software safely and lawfully.
- Access the Main Menu: Press ACCEPT to access the Navigation Menu:
- Select a Destination: You have many ways to select a destination. Select by touching screen:
- Tap FIND to select your destination by entering an address or selecting a place of interest, a location on the map or one of your Favorite destinations. You can also look up your recent destinations from the Smart History, enter a coordinate or use the location saved in a photo.
- Tap MY PROFILE to display the route parameters and the route in its full length on the map. You can also perform route-related actions such as editing or canceling your route, setting a start point for the route, picking route alternatives, avoiding parts of the route, simulating navigation or adding the destination to your Favorites.
- Tap MORE to customize the way the navigation software works, watch the Tutorial, simulate demo routes, or to run some additional applications.
- Tap SHOW MAP to start navigating on the map. The button itself is a miniature live map that shows your current position, the recommended route and the surrounding map area. Tap the button to enlarge the map to the full screen.
- Map/Guide Along Route: Proceed to the highlighted route and drive while the iGo primo software provides guidance to your destination.
- Arriving at Your Destination: When you are near your destination, the destination is indicated by a checkered flag symbol.
ADJUSTING THE NAVIGATION VOICE VOLUME: While the Navigation is on and a route has been programmed, the Navigation will speak commands. While the Navigation is speaking, adjust the volume by turning the radio volume knob.
STILL NEED HELP?- We use an automated support system so we can serve our customers in a first in - first out manner and prevent long hold times on the telephone systems
- Feel free to search the knowledge base by entering your model number or keyword in the search box on the Support Home Page or on the Answer Page , then push the red search button to find additional answers available as this answer may be only one of the many available answers in our system for your product.
NOTE: Search for a MODEL NUMBER, searching for words like purchase or, warranty will get you far to many results and make finding the answer you are looking much more difficult
REACHING CUSTOMER CARE
If searching the answers in our Knowledgebase did not answer your question and you need additional information, support, warranty service or want to inquire about out of warranty repair please follow one of the steps below to use the automated support system
1. New to the Support Site :
Click here to go to the Support Account Creation Page so you can submit a support request and we can respond.
2 . Returning Customer:
Click Here to Go to the Ask A Question Page so you can submit a support request and we can respond. Note: You may have to login if you haven't already.