Troubleshooting the Jensen BT360 Bluetooth Car Kit
|Why won't my mobile phone make a connection with the BT360?
- Make sure the bluetooth function on your phone is enabled.
- Make sure the car ignition is on. If on and no power check the fuses and wiring.
- Reset the Car Kit and try again.
- Turn your phone off and on again, and try the procedure for connection once more.
- If your phone is very new check the support website for an upgraded software version.
|Why is the call disconnected when I adjust the volume during ringing?
|With some phones, adjusting the volume before the call is initiated will disconnect the call. Wait until the call is answered, then adjust the volume.
|Why won't my phone recognize the voice tags for voice recognition?
- Re-record voice tags using the method described in “Notes on using Voice Recognition” in .
- Close your windows while using voice recognition.
- Speak clearly in the same manner in which the voice tag was recorded.