UNDER CABINET DOCKING STATION INSTALLATION
- Position the template under the cabinet with the arrow pointing toward the front of the cabinet. Using a sharp object mark the positions for the holes for the mounting screws.
- Drill three small pilot holes for the mounting screws using a 1/16 inch or 3/32 inch drill bit. Caution: Do not drill all the way through the cabinet!
- Insert the screws through the Mounting Bracket into the pilot holes. Refer to figure below.
- Tighten the screws securing the Mounting Bracket of the Under Cabinet/Desktop Docking Station to cabinet surface. Caution: Do not over tighten the screws!
- Turn the Under Cabinet/Desktop Docking over and locate the three holes to insert three thumb screws that secure to the Mounting Bracket. NOTE: The unit may come with rubber feet already installed. If so remove the rubber feet first before installing the screws.
- Insert the thumb three screws in to the bottom of Under Cabinet/Desktop Docking Station. Do not over tighten the screws.
- Move the locking lever to the unlock position. Insert the bottom of Under Cabinet/Desktop Docking Station into the Mounting Bracket and rotate.
- Move the locking lever to the lock position. Ensure that the Under Cabinet/ Desktop Docking Station is secured to the Mounting Bracket.
- Set the STEREO REVERSAL A-B Switch to the A position.
- Press on the bottom of the Under Cabinet/Desktop Docking Station to extend the bottom assembly to reveal the port for the Protective Case Mounting Arm.
- Pull the Protective Case Mounting Arm approximately 45 degrees.
- Hold the RED switch on the Protective Case in the UNLOCK position.
- While holding the RED switch on the Protective Case Mounting Arm in the UNLOCK position, insert the mounting arm fully into the Under Cabinet Docking Station.
- When the mounting arm is fully inserted into Under Cabinet Docking Station, release the RED switch on the Protective Case mounting arm moving the switch to the LOCK position. CAUTION: Do not attempt to remove the Protective Case mounting arm when the RED switch is in the locked position. Damage to the Under Cabinet Docking Station will result.
- Adjust the Protective Case to the desired viewing angle.
- Adjust the Protective Case to the desired side to side viewing angle.