- The gain on this amplifier is average 10-12 dB over the frequency range. The CEA standard for digital indoor antenna amplifiers is 14 dB or less because higher gain causes issues with the tuners.
Installing the AMP1450R:
- Make sure your TV or converter box is turned off.
- Disconnect your antenna from your TV or converter box.
- Connect the cable coming from your antenna to the input jack
of the amplifier.
- Connect the amplifier’s built-in cable to the antenna input on
your TV or converter box.
- Plug the amplifier’s power cord into an electrical outlet.
Important: This power unit should be plugged in so that it stays vertical
or lies flat.
- Turn on your TV or converter box and re-scan for channels.