Location of the VALET switch will vary as the location is determined by the installer. In some rare instances, the installer may not install the VALET switch.
Typical locations for valet switch:
- Under the driver's side dash (mounted in the under-dash covering trim panel or wire-tied to a harness)
- Mounted in the driver's side kick panel.
- Mounted in the steering column plastic housing.
- Behind a fuse block door or access panel.
- Low in the center console in the back of a pocket.
- Along side of the fuse block.
- In the glove compartment.
- The LED itself is also a push-button (select model systems)
- Newer systems will have a glass-mounted antenna. The valet switch is on this antenna.
If you do not locate your valet switch please refer to your installer/dealer to have them locate the Valet Switch.