Operating the Audiovox iHDP01A HD Radio
This HD Radio received enables:
- PSD) Program Service Data provides song name, artist, station ID, and other relevant data streams.
- HD2/HD3) Adjacent to traditional main stations are HD2/HD3 Channels, providing new original formats on the FM dial.
- Digital Sound) HD Radio broadcasts deliver crystal clear, CD-like digital audio quality.
Power On / Off: For power on or power off, press Power for two seconds. When your iHD-P01 turns on, the HD Radio display will show. When your iHD-P01 turns off, the POWER OFF display will show.
Charging the Battery
Charging the battery in your iHD-P01 requires that you use the USB cable that was included with your iHD-P01.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB port on a computer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the CHARGE port on your iHD-P01.
- Turn on the computer.
While the battery is charging, the ‘Charging…’ screen appears in the display. If you listen to a radio program while the battery is charging, the ‘Playing & Charging…’ screen appears in the display. When the battery is fully charged, the ‘Charging Complete’ screen appears in the display.
Alternatively, you can charge the battery in your iHD-P01 using an AC plug-in adapter that receives the USB cable while matching the power input specifications of your iHD-P01. (AC adapter is not included.)
Radio Station Presets
Your iHD-P01 has ten radio station presets --- these instructions will guide you in setting your favorite radio stations.
- Tune to the radio station that you want to make a preset/favorite.
- Press and hold the PS+ or PS– button -- watch for the blinking preset number in the display -- release the button.
- Press the PS+ or PS– button to increase or decrease the preset number.
- When you find the preset number that you want to use, press and hold the PS+ or PS– button.
- Watch for ‘Preset Saved’ to appear in the display: the radio station frequency is now stored with the preset number.
- To tune to a preset radio station, press the PS+ or PS– button to find the favorite radio station that is stored in your iHD-P01.
Your iHD-P01 has two seek modes --- All SEEK and HD SEEK --- these instructions will guide you in setting your seek preference.
- Press the MENU button.
- Use the TUNE buttons and move the highlight to the ‘Seek Select’ option in the MENU screen: press the Enter button.
- Use the SEEK buttons and move the highlight to either ‘ALL’ or ‘HD’ in the <Seek Select > screen: press the Enter button. If you prefer ‘ALL’, your iHD-P01 will search through all radio stations as you tune the radio to the channels/stations in your area. If you prefer ‘HD’, your iHD-P01 will only search through HD Radio stations as you tune the radio to the channels/stations in your area.
Once your seek preference is set, your iHD-P01 will showcase your preference in the display.
|<p style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold