- The reverse camera will automatically activate whenever the vehicle is placed in reverse gear.
- The large front button can be used to manually turn the monitor on or off at any time. NOTE: Your camera must have power or no image will be seen. Some vehicles will only have power to the camera when in reverse.
- To change between the 2 camera inputs (CAM1 / CAM2 / OFF) press the large control button again. (vehicle must be equipped with 2 cameras).
- Pressing the MENU button scrolls through the settings available including VOLUME, BRIGHTNESS, AUTO BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, HUE, SATURATION, MIRROR, RESET, LANGUAGE, GUIDELINE (G1, G2, G3, OFF), GUIDELINE ADJUSTMENT. Use the + & - buttons to adjust the settings. Note: Only in CAM1 mode, the GUIDELINE item will be shown in the menu of settings.
- There are 3 guideline sizes for small, medium, large vehicles.
- The guidelines can be moved sideways using the + & - buttons in “Guideline Adjustment” mode. Note: These lines are reference points ONLY; they do not show an exact distance.
- The MIRROR option will allow you to reverse the image from either camera as required.
- Pressing & Holding the large front button for 2 seconds shuts the system down.