We strongly recommend having this done at an authorized Code Alarm dealer in your area - Use the ASK A QUESTION tab at the top of this page to request a dealer in your area BE SURE TO PROVIDE CITY AND ZIP CODE in the question!
Adjusting The Full-Shock Sensitivity PC7500: SIMPLIFIED
1. Open one of the vehicle's doors
2. Turn the Ignition switch to full ON position (do not start the vehicle)
3. Press and hold the Override button until you hear 3 siren chirps / release the button
4. Press the Override button 5 times / you will hear 8 siren chirps
5. Press the Panic button on the transmitter 5 times to advance to FULL SHOCK adjust.
6. Press the ARM button on the transmitter to increase sensitivity and DISARM to decrease.
To verify the sensitivity, strike the vehicle (while in programming)
with the amount of force you feel is acceptable for a full trigger. If
the system chirps, it will recognize that force; otherwise increase or
decrease to obtain proper sensitivity.
7.Turn the Ignition switch OFF to exit programming
For further assistance with advanced programming features, It is recommended that you take your vehicle to an authorized Code installation shop.