Note: It is important to remember that during the programming mode, each individual step must be completed within 15 seconds of the previous step. If the 15 second time limit expires between steps, the unit will automatically exit the program mode. This is indicated by a long chirp from the siren. Non alarm models will flash the parking lights only to confirm the transmitter code has been learned and stored.
Note: Because the system may be capable of sounding a siren, the vehicle horn, or both, where the siren chirp is referenced below, the siren may chirp, the horn may beep, or both devices may sound.
TO PROGRAM ADDITIONAL TRANSMITTERS:
- Enter the vehicle, and turn the ignition switch to the on position.
- Press and release the valet push button switch three times. Note: Some systems may use a combination push-button LED switch. In these systems the push-button and the dash mounted LED are one and the same.
- The dash mounted LED will flash 1x, and the siren will chirp 1x, indicating that the system is ready to accept programming of channel #1 which is arm/lock, disarm/unlock/unlock 2, and panic functions.
- Press and hold the lock or lock/unlock symbol button of the transmitter you wish to program for 4 seconds or until a long chirp is heard from the siren. "Repeat step 4 for each transmitter you wish to program". Note: If your transmitter button has the Lock/Unlock icon on one button, press and release the valet push button switch 2 times then move on to step #8.
- Press and release the valet push button switch one time to advance to channel 2. The siren will chirp 2 times and the dash mounted LED will Flash 2 times,