The 2.4GHz wireless transmitter works with a wide variety of audio sources, from portable MP3 players to A/V receivers to DVD players or gaming systems. It can even connect to your computer’s USB port to deliver 100% digital audio. The way you set it up depends on the kind of output you want to use on your audio source.
IMPORTANT: This power unit is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
Using the Stereo Cable that is included:
- Plug the transmitter’s built-in audio cable into the headphone jack on your audio source.
- Set the ANALOG/USB switch on the transmitter’s back panel to ANALOG.
- Connect the end of the AC power adapter with the USB connector to the USB Power In jack on the transmitter’s back panel.
- Plug the adapter into an electrical outlet.
Connect to your computers USB Port:
- Connect a USB cable (not included) to an available USB port on your computer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the transmitter’s USB Power In jack.
- Set the ANALOG/USB switch on the transmitter’s back panel to USB.
IMPORTANT: If you're using this USB connection to your computer, do not connect the built-in 3.5mm audio cable to your computer. This USB connection to your computer sends power and audio to the transmitter, so you don't need to make any other transmitter connections.
Connect to an audio source that has RCA Type (Red and White Jacks):
- Purchase a Stereo Y Adapter Cable (NOT INCLUDED WITH HEADPHONES)
- Connect the red and white plugs of a stereo Y adapter cable (not included) to the audio source’s line out red and white jacks
- Connect the other end of the stereo Y adapter cable to the headphone transmitter’s audio cable.
Please note that this product is sold and distributed ONLY in Canada.