To install your XMEXT50 please follow the instructions and illustrations listed below:
- Remove rubber boot as shown.
- Insert antenna's connector through the rubber boot as illustrated and into amplifier's connector. Replace rubber boot.
- Insert the cable's connector into the connector marked ANT or Antenna on the XM receiver or Plug & Play system.
Please refer to the XMEXT50 user guide included with your receiver to complete your XM system set up.
- DO NOT attempt to cut, splice or otherwise shorten the cable! Any remaining length should be carefully coiled.
- DO NOT kink the cable. Avoid bending cable with a bend radius of less then 1 inch.
- DO NOT expose the cable to severe environmental conditions. Care should also be taken to avoid direct and high moisture areas.
- DO NOT link more than two extension kits.