Download Link and Troubleshooting Information about the RCA easyRip™ Media Software for the RCA M7208 MP3 Player:
|How do I download the latest version of the RCA easyRip™ Media Software?
- Connect your device to your computer prior to installation.
- Click here to download the RCA easyRip™ installer file.
- Select "Save" file.
- Select the appropriate folder to save the installer to on your PC.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
If your computer does not recognize the player:
- Make sure your computer's operating system is up to date with the latest Service Packs and patches.
- Plug the player into a different USB port. Avoid the use of USB hubs if possible. Avoid Laptop docking cradles if possible.
- Reboot the PC.
- Connect the player to the PC while holding the play/pause button.
These steps should allow the player to be read by the USB port correctly and will show the player in "My Computer" as a new drive letter.
If the download was not successful because you attempting a re-install of the software:
- Go to My Documents.
- Locate the RCA easyRip™ folder.
- Right-click the folder and select Delete.
- Then, also locate the RCA easyRip™ in your Start Menu.
- Right-click and select Delete.
- If there is a shortcut to RCA easyRip™ on your desktop, right-click it and select Delete.
These steps should remove any remnants of the RCA easyRip™ Media Software and will remove all easyRip™ functionality. Then you will be able to successfully download and install the RCA easyRip™ Media Software.
Back to Top
Article is closed for comments.