Typically, when a new version of firmware is available, the RCA easyRip software will inform you when you connect your device to the PC. This video (flash) tutorial will walk you through the simple steps of updating your players firmware using the RCA easyRip™ Media Software.
Click Here to view the video tutorial.
!Tip: You will need to disable any pop-up blockers.
To update the firmware on your RCA TH2002RDR MP3 Player manually, you will need to:
- Connect your device prior to installation.
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Click on the Firmware Update/Restore Utility link to start the download.
- Select "Save" and select the appropriate folder to save the installer.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions to complete installation.