Main Unit Controls and Indicators
- Screen Release - Push to release the screen for Monitor 1.
- Screen Mode Button - Changes the screen format on Monitor 1.
- Source Select - DVD1, DVD2, AV1, AUX/GAME, AV2/TV* (Optional) on Monitor 1.
- Dome Lights - Provides additional interior illumination.
- Play - DVD1.
- Stop - DVD1.
- Eject - DVD1
- Power - Used to turn the DVD1 and Monitor 1 system on/off.
- Three Position Dome Light Switch
- FMM Source Select Switch - Selects the audio source to the FM Modulator, Monitor 1 audio or Monitor 2 audio.
- Power - Used to turn the DVD2 and Monitor 2 system on/off.
- Eject - DVD2.
- Stop - DVD2.
- Play - DVD2.
- Infrared Transmitter and Sensor - Transmits audio to wireless headphones. Allows the remote control to operate the unit and to control other accessories in the system.
- Source Select - DVD1, DVD2, AV1, AUX/GAME, AV2/TV* (Optional) on Monitor 2.
- Screen Mode Button - Changes the screen format on Monitor 2.
- Screen Release - Release the screen for Monitor 2.
- Ventilation Openings
- Monitor 2 Cut Off Switch - Turns off Monitor 2 when in the closed position.
- LCD Panel Monitor 2
- LCD Panel Monitor 1
- Monitor 1 Cut Off Switch - Turns off Monitor 1 when in the closed position.
- Headphone Jacks (M1) - Allows use of wired headphones with a 1/8" plug for listening to the Monitor 1 video program audio.
- Infrared Sensor
- Auxiliary Audio Left Input
- Auxiliary Audio Right Input
- Auxiliary Video Input
- Game Port - Connect the supplied game controller to this input to play a variety of video games. Note: When using the game controller the AUX input must be unplugged.
- Headphone Jacks (M2) - Allows the use of wired headphones with a 1/8" plug for listening to the Monitor 2 video program audio.
- LED Indicator - Disc insertion slot indicator.
- DVD Disc Insertion Slot - For loading and removing discs.
Remote Control Operation
- POWER Button.
- SOURCE Button: DVD1, DVD2, AV1, AUX/GAME, AV2/TV.
- AUTO MEMORY Button (AUTO PROGRAM Button): When the AUTO MEMORY button is pressed, all channels are searched and channels that are detected with signals of sufficient levels are automatically stored.
- SKIP/SEARCH Button: This button selects between SKIP and SEARCH mode. In “SKIP mode” the TV tuner will tune and stop on channels that are programmed into memory when the CHANNEL UP/DOWN buttons are used. When the SKIP mode is disabled, the TV will stop on all active channels