Convert the .voc files to .wav files using the RCA Digital Voice manager software
You may choose to create a wav file if you want to use the approach of burning to a CD-ROM however be sure you have the third party software to burn a CD as the RCA Digital Voice Manager software does NOT burn CDs before you attempt this.
Steps to convert Recordings to a WAV File
- Connect your recorder to your computer via a USB cable
- Launch the RCA Digital Voice Manager software
- From the RCA Digital Voice Manager window highlight a recorded file, right click on the file and select 'Make .Wav File'.
- Select the destination folder (Suggest you create a new folder and name it appropriately, be sure to make note of the folder and file name) from the pop-up window and click 'Save'.
- The created file can be found in the destination folder you chose in step two
- You would then use the third party software you use to produce a CD from the files in that destination folder
Note: Should you want to burn CDs you have to have the appropriate third party software, the RCA Digital Voice Manager software does NOT burn CDs