Initial Use: When purchased, the remote has a battery installed with a Pull Tab to prevent battery discharge. Remote the Pull Tab before attempting to use the remote.
Battery Replacement: Remove the battery holder and insert a CR2025 battery. Replace the battery holder.
* Function control is available on the unit and the Remote Control.
- Monitor Select: Sets the remote control code to allow control of the unit set to M1 or M2.
- Source*: DVD/USB, AV1, AUX and GAME.
- TV Mode Select: Selects certain function keys on the remote control for monitor functions.
- DVD Source: This button is only active when the remote control is in DVD mode. Each time the button is pressed, one of the sources (DVD or USB) will be selected. If the USB is not plugged in, it will remain on the DVD source. Press to change source in sequence of DVD > USB.
- PIX (Picture Select): Each time this button is pressed, the OSD picture adjustment displays the Adjustment Bar for Brightness, Contrast, Color, Tint or Reset. Once the desired adjustment bar is displayed, use the Volume Up or Down buttons to adjust the setting. The display will automatically turn off if no adjustments are made within 6 seconds, of it any other button is pressed.
- System Menu: Allow the user to access the system menu. Press cursor Up, Down buttons to select desired screen mode, FMM frequency, OSD language and source default during power up.
- Cursors: Up, Down, Left, Right: Use these buttons to access menu selections on the screen.
- Enter: Use to implement a selected setting or menu option.
- Display: Press to display the current disc information while the disc is playing. Press the cursor Up, Down buttons to select the Title or Chapter. For Title/Chapter selection use the numeric buttons to enter the desired Title/Chapter selection.
- Scan Backward: Press to search in backward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8 or 16 times the normal speed.
- Play*: Press to activate the play mode while a disc is loaded in the disc compartment.
- Previous: Press to return to the previous chapter or track.
- Pause: Press to pause playback. Pressing the Pause button again or pressing the Play button will resume normal playback.
- Numbers: Allow the user to enter the numbers 0-9 for selection of the track, titles, chapters or password setting.
- FMM On/Off: Turns the FM Modulator on or off.
- IRT On/Off (Optional): Turns the infrared transmitter on or off for IR Wireless Headphones.
- Next: Press to skip to the next chapter or track.
- Stop*: Press once to stop playback at disc location. Press twice to stop playback completely.
- Scan Forward: Press to search in a forward direction. Press repeatedly to change the search speed from 2, 4, 8 or 16 times the normal speed.
- Audio: Press to display and select Audio language in DVD mode.
- Setup: Press to display the Setup Menu which allows the user to change the player options such as Language, Video, Rating and Misc.
- Subtitle: Press to display and select the subtitle language in DVD mode.
- Repeat: Allows the user to repeat a selected title, chapter or track.
- Disc Menu: Allows the user to access the Disc's menu mode.
- Zoom: Press to enlarge the picture when playing a DVD disc. Enlarge by 2X, 3X, 4X.
- Volume Up/Down: Press to decrease or increase the volume of the wired headphones. Press to decrease or increase the level of the picture settings. The settings are available after the picture select button is pressed.
- DVD Mode Select: Switches certain function keys on the remote control for DVD function.
- Mute: Press to mute the audio for wireless FMM, IR headphones and wired headphones. Press again to restore the sound to the previously set level.
- Eject*: Ejects the disc.