Operating the Audiovox MM92HRT MTG Series Mobile Headrest System
- Wired Earphone Jack
- Audio/Video (AV2) Input Jack
- SOURCE Button
- MENU Button
- Infrared (IR) Receiver/Transmitter
- Audio Level Decrease/Cursor Down Button
- Audio Level Increase/Cursor Up Button
- POWER Button
- TFT LCD Monitor
Function control is available on the headrest monitor and the remote control.
(NOTE: To control the individual units (M1 Monitor / M2 Monitor) point remote directly at appropriate monitor and press the POWER button.)
- Power Button: Press to apply power to the M1 and M2 monitor.
- Input Button: Selects AV1 or AV2 input source for display.
- Volume Increase/Menu Cursor Button: Increases audio volume or in menu mode, moves cursor up/right to desired function.
- Escape (ESC) Button: Press to exit menu function.
- Volume Decrease/Menu Cursor Button: Decreases audio volume or in menu mode, moves cursor down/left to desired function.
- Menu Button: Press to display list of menu items
Game Connections View:
- Change the source by pressing the Source Button on the remote.
- Connect the A/V output from your game system to the RCA inputs (AV1) or the 1/8 (AV2)* input.
- Adjust the volume and picture for individual preference
- Plug the game controller (arrow facing down) into the game port on the left side of the unit.
- Press the Source button on the remote until "AV2" is displayed
How do I turn my MM92HRT Mobile Headrest System on or off?
- Press the power button on the monitor or the remote control to turn the system on and off.
- When a DVD Player or source is turned on, it will automatically turn on the input.
What sources will my MM92HRT Mobile Headrest System accept?
The M1 and M2 Monitors will accept an audio/video input through either the AV2 Input (located on the front panel) or the AV1 Input via the monitor cable. The audio/video device could be a DVD player, video game system, video camera or other input device.
Can I use wireless headphones with my MM92HRT Mobile Headrest System?
Yes. The optional IR Headphone sets (P/N <rn:answer_xref style="TEXT-INDENT: 0in" target="_self" conte