XM Satellite Radio (Optional)
XM Satellite Radio Menu:
- XM Icon: Identifies the name of the satellite radio that is currently playing. When pressed the user is returned to the Main Menu.
- Antenna Icon: As the strength of the satellite radio signal increases, the number of illuminated segments will increase.
- Bluetooth Icon: The icon will be light blue when paired to a device and gray when not paired.
- Time Display: Displays the time as entered by the user in the SETUP Menu, clock function.
- Channels Icon: When the icon is pressed a channel list is displayed with the current channel in play highlighted. Use the next arrow or the previous arrow to view the available XM radio channels.
- Category Icon: When the icon is pressed a category list is displayed. Categories group music by type such as jazz, rock, classical etc. Use the next arrow or the previous arrow to view the available XM categories.
- Presets Icon: When the icon is pressed a list of preset channels are displayed. Presets consist of channels that were stored into the memory. Use the next arrow or the previous arrow to view the available XM presets. Press and hold the preset and after approximately 2 seconds, the pre-set number will appear on the display panel, indicating that the currently playing channel is now set into that preset memory position. The channel can now be recalled at any time by pressing that preset.
- Preset List Next Icon: Press to access the next page in the menu list.
- Mute/Un-mute Icon: This button is used to mute the volume from the radio. By pressing the button, a Mute indication will appear on the speaker display and the volume will be muted.
- Preset List Previous Icon: Press to access the previous page in the menu list.
- Next Icon: Press to advance to the next available category.
- Jump Icon: Press jump to access the previous channel (i.e., switch between the current and previous channel).
- Previous Icon: Press to advance to the next previously available category.
- Keyboard Icon: Press to directly tune to a channel. When the icon is pressed a keyboard will appear. The user can then enter the channel number and press OK. The unit will tune to the channel and the programming on the channel will play.
- Direct Tuning Screen: When the Keyboard Icon is pressed in the XM Screen a keyboard will appear. The user can enter the number corresponding to a desired XM channel using the numeric keypad. Once the desired channel number is entered press OK and the unit will tune to the XM channel.
- XM Radio ID: Using the keyboard press zero and OK. The XM Radio ID will be displayed. The XM Radio ID consists of 8 alphanumeric characters.