Troubleshooting the Advent TOCLSOE100 Multimedia Head Unit
|How do I delete or erase items or reset my TOCLSOE100?
To erase stored stations in AM/FM Presets:
- Go to the Radio Menu.
- Press the AS Icon to access the Auto-Store Tuning feature. If you have already set the preset memories to your favorite stations, activating the Auto-Store feature will erase those stations and enter the new strong stations.
To delete Bluetooth devices paired with your unit:
- Press the front panel MENU button and then press the BLUETOOTH icon to access the Bluetooth main menu.
- Press the DEL ALL icon.
- Press the YES icon.
- All devices are disconnected from the unit.
To reset settings to factory default:
- To access system settings, press the unit’s front panel or front remote control MENU button and select SETUP.
- Scroll down to press MISC.
- Select Factory Default. This screen allows the user to reset all options to the factory settings. Press the Yes icon and original factory settings will be restored.
To reset the unit due to a malfunction:
- Use the tip of a pen to press the reset button located below the Menu button.
To erase navigation items:
- With that item selected, simply select the Trash Can symbol.
To reset the vehicle position in Navigation:
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Setup.
- Select Location Reset.
- Adjust options accordingly.
|How do I update the navigation firmware for the TOCLSOE100?
The navigation software upgrade USB device should connected to the iPOD Interface USB port to upgrade the firmware.
- Go to the unit's Main Menu and select Setup.
- Select Navigation.
- Select Navigation Update.
- Press the YES icon.
- Press YES again.
- Using the keypad enter the update password (874723) and press OK.
- When the unit has completed the search for updated files one of two screens will appear. a. If a new version of the navigation software is found, pressing the YES icon will cause the unit to extract the software from the USB device and update the navigation software. Press the NO icon and the unit will return to previous mode prior to the upgrade. b. If a new version of the navigation software is not found, pressing the NO or YES icon will cause the unit to return to previous mode prior to the upgrade.
|Where can I get help with an XM or SIRIUS radio for my TOCLSOE100?
XM: Please call XM Listener Care at 1-800-XMRADIO (967-2346). Their hours of operation are 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM, Monday - Saturday and 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM on Sundays.
SIRIUS: Please call SIRIUS Customer Care at 1-888-539-SIRIUS (7474).
For more information, please refer to your <span style="COLOR: #