Installing the Advent LCD4WM Window Mounted LCD Monitor
LCD Monitor Installation
1. Choose a suitable place for the screen in clear view of the driver (recommended positions include next to the Rear Vision Mirror or in the corner of the front window).
2. Examine the vehicle to determine the best way to run the power wires to: accessory power, the reverse lights and to the camera at the rear of the vehicle.
3. Mount the ‘tombstone’ metal lug onto the front Windscreen with Permatex adhesive – follow the Permatex instructions on application/drying.
4. Run the wiring harness from the LCD location to the rear of the vehicle.
5. Attach reverse & accessory power wires.
6. Connect your reversing camera.
7. Connect the LCD Monitor to the harness.
8. Power up and adjust on screen settings.
Wiring the Camera to the Vehicle’s Reverse Lamp
1. Locate the reverse lamp in the tail light assembly.
2. Using the tap connector supplied, perform the following steps:
3. Attach the black wire to the ground (negative).
4. Repeat the above steps for the red wire.
Monitor Wiring Diagram