Troubleshooting the Audiovox RVMPKG3 Rear Observation System Package
|What do I do if the ON/OFF signal light is not on after the car is started using the RVMPKG3?
- Check the installation-wiring diagram.
- Ensure that the parallel red and black line is connected properly.
|What do I do if there is no video signal appears while reversing the car using the RVMPKG3?
- Check the LCD Contrast (Brightness) control knob whether the contrast knob is set too low.
- Check the rearview Camera lens.
- Check the rearview Camera wiring and connection.
- Check the cable from the rearview mirror is connected properly.
|What do I do if the video image is not sharp enough on the RVMPKG3?
- Clean the lens of the camera.
Power Supply 12VDC
Power Consumption <10W
Current Draw <500 mA
Video Input 1Vp-p@ 75 Impedance
Audio Input <=500mV
Audio Power Output 0.5W × 2 (16O)
Operating Temperature Range -10? to 60?
Overall Dimension 11W×3.75H×1.25D inch
Screen 4” TFT Color LCD
Brightness 250 nit
Contrast ratio 150:1
LCD Viewing Angle Top-10°, Bottom 30°, Left 45°,
Video Format NTSC
Display Format 4 : 3