Installing the Audiovox ACAM350 Backup Monitor
Mounting the Monitor
The monitor with flexible mounting pad and 3M tape mounts on either the vehicle windshield or dashboard.
1. Choose a monitor location in your vehicle that does not block your view for safe driving.
2. Clean the monitor mounting area with the alcohol wipe provided.
3. Remove the protective film from the 3M flexible adhesive mounting pad on the bottom of the monitor and carefully press into place.
4. Connect the power cable to the Monitor cable.
5. Place (hide) the monitor cable behind the windshield trim piece and continue along under the head liner to the rear of the vehicle and into the truck, if applicable.
Wiring the Monitor
1. Wire the Power Cable to the vehicle’s reverse lamp.
a) Locate the reverse lamp in the tail light assembly. Using the tap connector supplied, perform the following steps:
b) Attach the black wire to the ground.
c) Connect the RCA video connector from the existing camera to the monitor cable.
d) Connect the power supply plug from the existing camera to the monitor power DC plug (if your camera has a power plug).