The bottom panel of the lantern/speaker is protected by a rubber door. Find the tab on the right side of the door and pull it down gently to open.
- L/M/R switch determines if the speaker plays sound in mono as a stand-alone speaker, or plays the left or right track in a stereo pair with an additional AR wireless speaker.
- Music On/Off turns the speaker on and off.
- Auto Scan rescans for the transmitter's signal.
- Volume +/- adjust the volume level.
- Light On/Off switch turns the lantern on and off.
- Power/Linked indicator (not shown) blinks when the speaker is first powered on; it turns solid blue when the speaker is tuned to the transmitter.