Powering the Transmitter:
- Connect the small, round plug from the transmitter AC power adapter to the transmitter's DC IN jack.
- Plug the other end of the transmitter AC power adapter into any standard 120V AC wall outlet.
- Be sure to use the AC power adapter rated 12V DC 200mA (it has the smaller diameter plug).
- There is no transmitter On/Off switch. The transmitter is designed to be left plugged in and powered at all times. If you will not be using the AW825 for an extended period of time, unplug the transmitter AC power adapter.
Powering the Speaker:
There are two options to power your wireless speaker: using the included AC power adapter or using 6 AA batteries (not included).
AC Power Adapter:
- Insert the small, round plug from the speaker AC power adapter into the DC IN jack on the bottom of the speaker.
- Plug the other end of the speaker AC power adapter into any standard 120V AC wall outlet.
Note: Be sure to use the speaker AC power adapter rated 9V DC 1200mA.
Warning: This product is water-resistant, not waterproof. Avoid prolonged exposure to wet environments, such as rain, mist, dew, etc. In other words, you can take it out, just don't leave it out. To avoid electrical shock, use this product with caution near water sources if powered with the AC adapter. Never submerge in water.
- Remove the battery compartment cover on the bottom of the speaker.
- Insert six (6) AA batteries into the speaker following the polarity (+ and -) as diagrammed inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery compartment cover on the bottom of the speaker.
Note: Place the rubber cap in the speaker power input jack when using batteries.
Connecting to an MP3 player, CD player, or computer:
- Plug the stereo plugs on the provided Y-adapter audio cable into the Audio IN jacks on the back of the transmitter (make sure to match the colors on the plugs and jacks).
- Plug the mini-plug end of the provided Y-adapter into the headphone output of your MP3 player or CD player (or audio output jack on your computer).
Warning: This product is designed to work with line level outputs or headphone outputs only. Do Not connect it directly to speaker outputs as it will permanently damage the transmitter.
Connecting to an A/V Receiver: