Press the Settings key to enter the Settings Menu. The available options are Parental Control, Favorite Channels, Subscription Information, System Information and Legal Information.
- Press the OK key to access the parental controls menu. The Parental Controls screen will be displayed.
- Use the Right Arrow key to highlight the parental on/off control and press OK to enable it or disable it. Once enabled, press the OK key and you will be prompted to create a PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- Use the remote control keypad to enter a 4-digit PIN. When the fourth digit is entered a screen will appear to confirm the new PIN.
- Re-enter the same 4-digit PIN to confirm the PIN number. A screen will be displayed telling you that your PIN is set and Parental Controls are active.
Note: Write the PIN down in a secure location. If it is lost you will have to call 1-888-99FLOTV to reset the PIN. The PIN cannot be reset online. Do not share your PIN with the person whose access to programming is being restricted.
Once you have set your PIN, you can now change the ratings limit on TV, Movies and Audio content. To change the ratings:
- Use the Down Arrow key to highlight TV Rating, Movie Rating or Audio Limit or Restricted Channels and press the OK key on the remote control. A screen will appear.
- Use the Right Arrow and Left Arrow key to change the TV rating.
- Once you get to the rating you want, press the OK key to select it.
- Press the Back key to return to TV viewing.
Up to 10 channels can be programmed into the numeric keys on the remote (0-9). Once they are programmed, pressing any one of them tunes your FLO TV to the channel that you have pre-programmed to the number key.
If you have not pre-programmed favorites, you will be prompted by the info bar at the bottom of the screen asking you if you want to add the channel to your favorites.
To program favorite channels:
- Press the Settings key to access the settings menu.
- Use the Down Arrow key to highlight Favorite Channels.
- Press the OK key. A screen will appear which lists each channel available on the FLO TV service.
- Use the Up Arrow or Down Arrow key to highlight a channel.
- Press a numeric key to set the highlighted channel to a favorite.
Once you are back to watching the FLO TV service you can press a number key to quickly access your favorite channels.
- In the Settings Menu, use the Up Arrow or Down Arrow key to highlight Subscription Information.
- Press the OK key, a screen will be displayed telling you the basic information of your FLO TV system.
If you are having reception problems, go to this page to see if the FLO TV signal is available at your location.
- In the Settings Menu, use the Up Arrow and Down Arrow key to highlight System Information.
- Press the OK key, a screen will be displayed that tells you the signal strength of the FLO TV signal.
This information governs the terms and conditions of your use of the FLO TV service and the FLO TV network.
- Use the Down Arrow key to highlight Legal Information.