|How do I setup my JMV12 Mobile DVD Player?
Settings and Adjustments:
PIX (P) Button:
- Each time this button is pressed, the on screen picture adjustment displays the adjustment bar for Brightness, Contrast, Color, Tint or Reset.
- Once the desired adjust bar is displayed, use the Volume -/+ button to adjust the setting. The display will automatically turn off if no adjustments are made within 6 seconds, or if any other button is pressed.
- Press the PIX button five times to select Reset, then press either Volume Down or Up to change all of the picture settings back to the factory setting.
Main Menu and On Screen Display:
- In TV mode, press the Menu button on the remote, the main page of the system menu will appear on screen.
- Use the cursor buttons up or down to select the desired item in the main menu and press OK to select. The submenu will appear on screen.
- Use the cursor buttons up or down to select an item in the sub menu and then press OK to select.
- Press the menu button to exit System menu.
Screen Mode Select: This allows the user to change the screen format (aspect ratio 16:9, 4:3).
- To select the screen aspect ratio format highlight Screen Mode and then press the OK button to enter the sub menu. The use the cursor buttons up or down to select from either 4:3 or 16:9. Press OK to confirm the selection.
OSD Language: This allows the user to select the language for the on-screen display. The user can select from English, Spanish, French or German.
Source Default DVD: This allows the user to select from:
- DVD default on - When the unit is turned on it will return to DVD mode.
- DVD default off - When the unit is turned on it will return to the last source selected.
DVD Setup Menu:
- Press the SETUP button on the remote. The Setup Menu appears on the screen.
- In order to set the desired option, move the highlight into the setup area using the right cursor button.
- After entering the setup area, highlight the desire option using the up or down cursor buttons.
- Press the right cursor button to move the highlight to the different options for the selected item. Press up or down to select the desired options, and then press ENTER to confirm the selection.
- Repeat steps 3-4 to continue setting the options that reside on the same Setup Page.
- To change to another Setup Page, press the left cursor button until the highlight moves back to the icon on the top part of the Setup Menu. Then, repeat steps 2-5.
- To exit the Setup Menu, press the SETUP button again only.
OSD MENU: The OSD MENU setup allows you to select the language for the on-screen display. The user can either select English, French, Spanish, German or Italian for the OSD language.
TV DISPLAY: The TV DISPLAY setup allows you to adjust aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9).
TV Type: The TV TYPE setup allows you to select the system to fit to the color system of the TV to be connected. You can select from NTSC, PAL, Auto.
Rating: This item allows you to limit the content of movie playback from G to Adult. The lower the value, the more strict the control. The rating level can only be changed when the displayed lock is open. For first time use, key in the default password (3308) and press Enter. To set a new password, key in a new four-digit password and press enter.
Load Factory: Allows you to reset all options to factory settings.
*This function will not affect the Rating control settings.