Setup Information for AVD300T DVD Player with TV Tuner
|How do I setup my AVD300T DVD Player?
Press SETUP to display the Main screen of the Setup Menu. Press SETUP again to exit the SETUP Menu and the unit will resume its last playback or stop mode.
- TV Display: You can choose the TV Display mode as Normal/PS, Normal/LB or Wide.
- Normal/PS: When the player is connected to normal TV and a wide picture is shown on the full screen.
- Normal/LB: When the player is connected to normal TV, and a wide picture is shown on the screen with a black strip at both the top and bottom of the screen.
- Wide: When the player is connected to a wide screen TV, a wide picture is shown on the full screen.
- TV Type: You can choose NTSC or PAL.
- Angle Mark: You can choose on or off.
- On: The screen will show the angle mark icon (if available).
- Off: The screen will not display the Angle Mark.
Preference Page Setup:
- Audio: You can select the audio language you desire.
- Subtitle: You can choose On or Off.
- Disc Menu: You can select the disc language you desire.
- Parental: You can choose the lock-out function or multiple rating levels from the lowest level (1 Child) to the highest level (8 Adult).
- Password: Enter a 4-digit password (the default password for first time use is 3308). You can change the password from the Password Change page.
- Defaults: Resets settings to default settings. (NOTE: The parental setting is not affected by the default function.)
- Main Page: Returns you to the main setup page.
|How do I connect the power to my AVD300T DVD Player?
- Connect the black wire (-) to the vehicle ground.
- Connect the red wire (+) to a switched (Accessory) 12VDC source.
- Plug the other end into the 12VDC input jack on the rear of the unit.
|How do I connect the IR remote receiver to my AVD300T DVD Player?
||Plug the 1/8” jack on the remote IR cable into the IR IN jack on the rear of the unit. Place the IR receiver anywhere in the vehicle to allow remote control from any location.
|How do I connect an overhead monitor to my AVD300T DVD Player?
- The AVD300T can be connected to Audiovox Overhead monitors with the supplied adaptors (DVRCA and 4 pin to 2 pin power adapter) when using the Audiovox accessory cable (part number 8010730).
- Plug in the 3 RCA jacks, white (left audio) to white, red (right audio) to red, and yellow (video) to yellow.
- Connect the 2 pin IR jacks.
- Connect the 4 pin to the 2 pin power adapter, 4 pin to the accessory cable and the plug into the unit power jack.
|How do I connect my AVD300T DVD Player to a monitor?
- Match the color-coded plugs to the appropriate jacks on the back of the DVD Player A/V OUTPUT jacks: Yellow (video) to Yellow, White (left audio) to White, and Red (right audio) to Red.
- Connect any of the two monitor ports on the back of the DVD player directly to the Movies2Go headrest hoods Model MMH56 B/T/G.
- Power, audio, video and IR signals are supplied through the DIN cable.
- Using the supplied adapter (Part Number DVRCA) the monitor port can be connected to any monitor.
|How do I connect my AVD300T DVD Player to an external video source, such as a video game or other audio/video source?
- Plug the A/V output jacks of the source into the matching color-coded A/V input jacks on the front of the DVD player.
- Press the DVD/TV/AUX button on the remote until AUX is displayed on the monitor.
For more detailed setup information, please refer to your Owner's Manual.