|How do I setup my MMD100 Mobile DVD Player?
Press SETUP to display the Main screen of the Setup Menu. To navigate in this menu, use the Up/Down button to move the cursor to the desired option then press Next to enter the submenu. Use the Up/Down button to select the desired setting and then press ENTER to confirm the selection. Press Previous to return. Press SETUP again to exit the Setup Menu and the unit will resume it's last playback mode.
- TV Display: You can choose the TV Display mode as Normal/PS, Normal/LB or Wide.
- Normal/PS: When the player is connected to normal TV and a wide picture is shown on the full screen.
- Normal/LB: When the player is connected to normal TV, and a wide picture is shown on the screen with a black strip at both the top and bottom of the screen.
- Wide: When the player is connected to a wide screen TV, a wide picture is shown on the full screen.
- Angle Mark: You can choose on or off.
- On: The screen will show the angle mark icon (if available).
- Off: The screen will not display the Angle Mark.
- Screen Saver: You can choose on or off.
- On: Enables screen saver.
- Off: Disables screen saver.
(NOTE: The DVD player will enter the Screen Saver mode after approximately three minutes if the same image remains on the screen.)
- Last Memory: You can choose on or off.
- On: The unit will return to the last position on the disc when power is cycled, but not if disc is ejected.
- Off: The unit will not return to the last position on the disc.
Video Quality Setup: You can choose Brightness, Contrast, Saturation (Color) and Hue (Tint) from the Setup Display page by using the Previous/Next button and then pressing ENTER to enter the submenu. Use the Up/Down button to select the desired option and then press ENTER to enter the next menu. Use the Previous/Next button to change the setting. Press ENTER to return to the main menu.
Password Setup: Select "Password" by using the Previous/Next button, then press ENTER and press the Next button to enter the submenu.
- Press ENTER to enter the Password Change Page. Input the Old Password or the default password, followed by entering the new password, and the confirmed new password. Press ENTER to accept the change.
(NOTE: The default password is 3308. This password is always effective even after you have selected your own password and changed it. To avoid the possibility of others using the default password set the parental level and change the password, you can record this default password in another area and delete it from your owner's manual. Some discs can be limited depending on the age of users while some discs cannot.)