Your Chime Module receiver should have been installed under the driver’s side dash board.
The Chime Module receiver features:
- (A) Internal Piezo speaker for efficient audio warning tones (beeps).
- (B) Reset style button access hole. Functions as the RF Receiver Hi/Lo volume toggle, and RF Receiver programming port.
How to Adjust the Volume and Reprogram the RF Receiver
Hi/Lo Volume selection:
- To change the Volume setting on the Receiver, the sensing unit should be connected and the vehicle ignition switch turned on, but “do not start the vehicle.”
- The shifter should be in the reverse gear with the parking brake set.
- Using a toothpick, or similar non-metal “probe”, insert into programming port and press and release quickly.
- The volume will change between the high and low setting.
NOTE: Volume is preset at the time of installation. Consider visiting your installing dealer for adjustment.
- To program your receiver, or an additional or replacement receiver to the sensing unit, the vehicle must be in reverse gear NOT RUNNING but have the ignition switch turned to on with the parking brake set.
- Using a toothpick, or similar non-metal ”probe”, insert it into programming port and press and hold for at least 5 seconds, then release.
- Upon releasing the reprogramming button, you will hear one long confirmation chirp.
- After reprogramming, test the system by slowly backing toward
If you still experience problems, call: (800) 225-6074.