Our RCA voice recorder products do not support that feature, however, we suggest that you convert the .voc files to .wav files using the RCA Digital Voice Manager software.
You will then require another third party software product that converts .wav files to .mp3 files. Alternately, you can use the workaround below to get the VOC files into WAV files that can be sent via email, played with other software and/or burned onto a CD using third party software.
You may choose to create a .wav file if you want to use the approach of:
Sending your recorded media by e-mail or burning to a CD-ROM.
Steps to convert a VOC file to a WAV File:
- Connect your Voice Recorder to your computer using the USB cable.
- Launch the RCA Digital Voice Manager Software.
- From the RCA Digital Voice Manager window, highlight a recorded file, right click on the file and select 'Make .Wav File'.
- Select the destination folder from the pop-up window (Suggest you make a new folder and name it appropriately, then make note of where you saved the file) and click 'Save'.
- The created .wav file can be found in the destination folder you chose in step two.
Note: Should you want to burn CDs you have to have the appropriate third party software as the RCA Digital Voice Manager does NOT burn CDs.