If you have misplaced or deleted the RCA Digital Voice Manager software that came with your RCA RP5120, RPC5120 Digital Voice Recorder, you can download it and install it to your desktop from here:
- Connect your device prior to installation.
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Click on the DVM Software Download link to start the download.
- Select "Save" and select the appropriate folder to save the installer.
- Run the download installer and follow the instructions to complete installation.
You can also save it on your Digital Voice Recorder by creating a folder on the player called Setup and saving the .exe file to that folder:
***RCA Voice Manager is not MAC software