RD2112 Lyra™ mp3 flash player Firmware/Application Upgrade (Version 2.40)
- Click Here to be redirected to the RCA Downloads Page.
- Choose the RD2112 from the drop down list
- Click on the Firmware Updates/Restore Utility link to download and install the Latest Firmware. Save the file to your computers desktop or other location where it can be quickly retrieved.
- Run the download from step one and follow any onscreen instructions. You may be required to reboot once the install is complete.
- Connect your RD2112 to the PC using the USB cable.
- From the “Start” menu, select “Programs” > “Lyra™ Digital Audio Player” > “RD2112” > “Update Device.”
- After the program is finished searching for the device, drivers and new hardware may be detected and installed. Then the “Update Lyra™ Device” box will pop up with current version and new version (2.40) of firmware shown.
- Press “Start” to update the firmware of your Lyra™ RD2112. Depending on your existing firmware version, the Upgrader might show an option for formatting the device. Click “Yes” to continue.
- When the update is complete, click “Close.” If present, use the Windows system tray icon to safely disconnect the Lyra™ RD2112 and unplug it from the USB cable.
Your Update is now complete!